How does it work?
Studies have found that this therapy improves your fitness and health in the following ways:
- Better detoxification rates than a conventional sauna
- Reducing inflammation
- Immediate pain relief from sore muscles and joint pain in common areas like the neck, back, and even arthritis pains
- Promoting weight loss (a 30-minute session can burn between 200-600 calories!)
- Lowers your blood pressure
- Improves blood flow and circulation
- Safer and more comfortable than traditional saunas with a higher standard safety hazard precaution
Plan out your sauna time!
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time. We try to accommodate as many of our clients as possible, so we book the rooms back to back with enough time in between to clean and get things ready for the next client.
- Hydrate prior to your session (filtered water is available for free during and after your session).
- Clothing is required. Skin exposure is preferable – some like to wear their bathing suits or undergarments when in the sauna but most go in with just the towels we provide. We will provide each client with a towel, as well as one towel to sit on.
- Adjustable temperature (maximum 140 degrees)
If you’re interested in plans and pricing please feel free to call or visit us today.
Our friendly staff is always here to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 11 AM till 7 PM
Wednesday: 11 AM till 7 PM
Thursday: 4 PM till 7 PM
Friday: 11 AM till 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM till 2 PM